27 Email Scams

Scam 1 sent from [email protected]

Scam 2 sent from [email protected]
I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can’t seem to trust any one again over your payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for (60.00) it is for bank processing fee of your payment,

Note, the fees of (60.00) is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of (60.00) it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment because you will surely testified with friends and family once you pay the fee, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of (60.00) I don’t want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get (60.00) you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough,

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your full payment into your account within 4hrs or through ATM Card.

Possible you can receive ATM Card worth (4.7m) or wire transfer.

Endeavor to furnish us with your bank details where we can transfer the money to,these should include total amount you will receive is (4.7m):

1.Your Bank Name & Address
2.Your Bank Account Number & Account name
3.Your Bank Routing Number & Swift Code
4.Country and your home Address
5.Direct Tel…

Do not reply if you cannot pay 60.00 because No deduction of any payment here the fund has Gazette by the Government, no money can deduct from it okay.

Mr Jack William

Scam 3 sent from [email protected]

Scam 4 sent from [email protected]
We happily announce to you the draw of UK National Lottery, the UK online Sweepstakes International program held for the year 2019. You have won GBP₤2, 000,000.00 (Two Million British Pounds Sterling Only) from UK lottery draw 2019. Your Email ID was one of the selected emails all over the World Wide Web sites in the online lottery draw in which your email emerged as a winning email with the lucky winning numbers above. Please note that your lucky winning numbers falls within our Afro booklet representative office as indicated in our database here. In view of this, your GBP₤2,000,000.00 (Two Million British Pounds Sterling Only) would be released to you by our nominated paying bank, (HSBC BANK) London or any of our affiliated Bank abroad.

In order to process your winning for transfer, you are advice to contact your Claim agent with the details below for your payment.

Contact Person:
Name: Dr. Goodman Anderson.
South Africa Office: 24 Hrs Tel +27 78 749 1123
UK Office: +44 703 1814 858

You are advised to send the following information to your Claim Agent to facilitate the release of your fund to you.
1.Full Name:
2. Date of birth:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone
5. Copy of Identification:

Scam 5 sent from [email protected]
Greetings in the name of Love, Please let this not sound strange to you. My only surviving lawyer who would have done this for me died recently .

I prayed and got your email address from a guestbook. I am Mrs. Ana Maria Baines from AUSTRALIA, I am 55 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next Ten Years, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home and was married to my late husband for seven years without a child, I and my husband moved down to United States his home country six years ago during the time he got a Government Contract worth over $100,000,000 and we decided to settle in the country because of my husband’s interest for America.

Not long ago my husband died in a fatal motor accident, before his death we were true believers. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of Ten Million US Dollars with a Bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money and the valuables for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated. Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital here in London where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs.

My doctors have told me that I have only few years to live . It is my wish to see that this money is used for investment purpose in any profitable business venture and also I would want 10% of the total Fund released to Charity Organization and for the less privileged across the United States and beyond as I have lived in the United States with my husband for many years .

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Please do respond to my private e-mail at [email protected]

Scam 6 sent from [email protected]
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a 2018 BMW 7 Series car, a Check of $1,500,000.00 USD and an Apple MacBook Air laptop from the BMW Automobile international computer balloting programs held on the 1st section of the 2019 award promo in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

The selection process was carried out through a random computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world, which your email address was selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize claim, You are to contact our fiduciary claim department for more information as regards to the procedures on the claim of your prize.

Name: Mr. Richard Peterson
Email: [email protected]

Please Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:0041556044/20. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name In Full :
  2. Residential Address :
  3. Direct Phone :

Scam 7 sent from [email protected]
Greetings to you. I know that this message might come to you as surprise because we don’t know each other nor have we ever met before but accept it with an open heart I’m Mrs. Lisa Anex, and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France, but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation and cotton Sales. Now, that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $6.8 Million US DOLLARS in BANK OF AFRICA
(B.O.A) Burkina Faso which I instructed the Bank to give St Andrews Missionary and Home Kizito Orphanage in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as a foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50 percent of the fund and 50 percent to the orphanage as I instructed for my heart to rest in peace. Respond to me immediately for further details since I have just few days to end my life due to the ovarian cancer disease, hoping you will understand my situation and give favorable attention. Thank you and God bless you

Scam 8 sent from [email protected]
thumbnail_image001

Scam 9 sent from [email protected]
Donation of two million dollar to you, Make Sure You Contact Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie With This Email–>> ([email protected]) For more info

Scam 10 sent from [email protected]
This is to inform you that, we are somewhat surprise at not hearing from you and it seemed incredible you have taken no notice of our letters. We have the pleasure in bringing to your notice this letter once again as we have written you concerning your pending unclaimed outstanding funds of the sum of $USD5.7Millions in our custody and as you have deemed it fit entirely to ignore our letter, we shall have no alternative rather than to take a disastrous decision if we didn’t hear from you this time around as your withheld outstanding funds has been released and credited to your names, And is currently floating in our accredited international paying Bank as unclaimed outstanding funds. You are advised to contact your assigned payment officer below for more payment arrangements and directives on how your outstanding pending payment can be remitted to you in a period no more than 21 business days and failure not to get back to your payment officer {P.O} for more directives will leave us with no further option rather than to call to the attention of the UK treasury for indefinitely payment confiscation of your outstanding funds.

NAME: Mr. Jefford W. Rangham
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44-161-850-5966

Scam 11 sent from [email protected]
This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of
your fund transfer through the Money Gram network, we have credited
your total of $2.5 million valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I
have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To
you,

I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $2,500,000.00 which I have
registered it delivery yesterday has less than 21 days to expire in
the custody of the UPS Company and when it expires, the money will go
into Federal Government treasury account. With that we decided to help
you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I
trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me
back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact UPS Delivery Express at:
[email protected] with your physical address you desire the
delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your
designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the
company registration charges has been paid by me, but we did not pay
their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the
reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and
the demur-rage might have increased by then, They told me that their
keeping fees is $50 per day only, and I deposited it yesterday on 17th
of June 2019

Below is the Contact Information of the
UPS, Express Customer Service
Director Mr.Bob Freeman
Email Address; [email protected]
Phone number +229 625-647-78

Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping
charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you
receive your ATM card, Important Notice, your ATM CARD package was
registered as a gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the
content of your package okay.

Regards.
Mrs.Anne Lee

Scam 12 sent from [email protected]
I am (Megan Brennan) Director general of United States Postal Service, Postal service company (USPS) We have been waiting for you to contact us for your parcel that was been registered with us By for shipment to your residential address. We thought that the sender gave you our contact details. It maybe interest you to know that a letter is also added to your parcel

However, we cannot quote the content to you via email for privacy reasons. We understand that the content of your parcel it self is a money order worth $50,000.00 US Dollars), $1,000.00 US Dollars for each money order copy all in the envelop, Text me urgently with your address full name and email address. to: and also send email to below email ([email protected])

Scam 13 sent from [email protected]
My name is Major Diana Holland. I’m an American soldier, am currently
still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT
CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security
for the US embassy in Baghdad. I’m seeking your kind assistance to move
the sum of US$14.5Million to you as far as I can be assured that my
share will be safe in your care until I complete my service, this is no
stolen money, and there is no danger involved. I’m presently in a
hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack,
that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have
successful move the Fund out of Iraq to S.A, the fund is currently with
a security Company, I am contacting you because you might be a good
fearing citizen of United States that is willing to be involve with this
transaction and I am willing to share the money with you. I am sending
you this email message from the hospital where I am currently admitted
for treatment and you should keep this information confidential between
you and me only. You been wondering how I got your email address I got
from USA online yellow page.

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a
farmhouse near one of Saddam’s old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a
rescue operation while I was still serving in Iraq some years ago and it
was agreed by Sgt. Duff and I that some part of this money be shared
among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw
the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you
what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our
lives.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind
of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact
working with us and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to move
the money to a security company in SOUTH AFRICA as a diplomatic baggage.
They are now waiting for us to provide the name of beneficiary who they
will transfer the funds to. The reason I want you to claim the funds on
my behalf is that as a soldier, I cannot present concrete evidence on
how I made such a big amount of money. The moment I’m sure that you will
assist me, I will let you know where I’m currently receiving treatment
and I will also give you the information of the security company and the
security code of the baggage. I want you to tell me how much you will
take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One
passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with
anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please
destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad
for me. I do not know how long I will remain here at the hospital, I
honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me
as soon as possible, All correspondence must be by my Private email [email protected]

Scam 14 sent from [email protected]
Office of the Senate House, Federal Republic of Nigeria Re: resolution panel on contract payment through ATM card Attention: Beneficiary This is to inform you that we have officially verified your Contract /Inheritance file and determined why you have not received your payment. It appears you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your Contract / Inheritance payment. We have arranged your payment through our Swift Card Payment Center (Asia Pacific). This has been instructed jointly by our elected President, Muhammadu Buhari, Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Senate Committee. The Swift Card Payment Center (Asia Pacific) will send you an ATM Card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine worldwide. Please be advised that the maximum withdrawal is Five thousand five hundred dollars ($5,500.00) per day. If you would like to receive your fund this way, please let us know by contacting the Swift Card Payment Center (Asia Pacific). We require the following information for our files: 1. Full name 2. Phone and fax number 3. Address were you want the ATM card sent to (P.O box is not acceptable) 4. Your age and current occupation 5. A copy of your identification Here is your contact information: Mr. Robert J. Richardson Director, ATM Payment Department Email: [email protected] Swift Card Payment Center (Asia Pacific) has been mandated to issue out $5,000,000.00 as second quarter payment for fiscal year 2019. Also, please stop any further communication with all other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any issues in receiving your ATM payment. Please email me back as soon as you receive this message for further direction and to update me on any development from the above mentioned office. Please Note: Because of impostors, we are issuing you a special code for all correspondence, which is (atm-811). Please reference this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject. Yours Faithfully, Mrs. Susan Orji for the President and Senate

Scam 15 sent from [email protected]
Dear Sir/Ma Good Day, I am making this contact with you on behalf of my colleagues because My colleagues and I are members of the Contract Award Committee (CAC) of the Iraq Reconstruction Management Office (IRMO). This office is mandated to rebuild Iraq through various contracts awarded and executed so I have been mandated by my colleagues to look for a trustworthy Individual/company into whose account some funds is to be transferred. We have in our possession instrument of payment for US$22.5M (Twenty two million five hundred thousand U.S Dollars only) now in a dedicated account of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). The above funds arose from the over invoicing of some Supplies and Engineering Works contracts which have been executed and the contractors paid in full. The fund is therefore free to be transferred overseas without any risk whatsoever. Due to the nature of accrual of this funds, it has to be applied for by a foreign contractor/company and payment can only be made into a foreign account hence this contact is necessary to accomplish this deal.You (or your company) shall be compensated with 25% of the amount as the account owner, 5% shall be used for the reimbursement of all expenses that will be incurred by both parties during the course of this financial transaction.The remaining 70% is for us. We shall require of you the following urgently: 1. Name,Telephone of Beneficiary 2. Name and full address of the Company My colleagues and I have had some fruitful discussions with relevant top officials of both the Ministry of Finance (MF) and the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) and they have agreed to cooperate in the transfer. An application for funds transfer shall be made at the appropriate Ministries in favour of the beneficiary (you or your company)thereafter, your company shall be officially regarded as having executed the contract for the Iraq Reconstruction Management Office (IRMO) for which payment is being made. This process make the operation legal according to the laws of the Republic of Iraq. Please treat this transaction as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL as we are Civil Servants who would not want any exposure. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Best Regards, Dr. Rahman Mahmoud Please all contact should be via email.

Scam 16 sent from [email protected]
During the Third Quarter Payment Schedule of the financial records of the
Bank of BENIN (BN) it was discovered from the records of outstanding
Foreign contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of BENIN
that your name is next on the list of Those who will receive their fund. I
wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and
will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.Also once we
receive the information’s from you for the President of Federal Government
of BENIN will Approve it to enable us release the fund to your account.
Note that from the record in our file, your outstanding contract payment
is US D$12.5 M.

re-confirm the information below to enable this office Proceed and
finalize your fund remittance without further delays.

1. Your full name.
  2. Phone, fax and mobile
  3. Company name, position and address.

As soon as the above information are received, your payment will be Made
available to you via (ATM MASTER CARD), which will be delivered to your
doorstep for your confirmation. As soon as you receive this letter for
further Discussion.We will give you the atm pin code(4) number to use
withdraw as soon as it arrive in your house. More clarification contact me via this email: [email protected]

Scam 17 sent from [email protected]
Greetings dear friend, please i am very sorry to disturb you, but i have no other alternative since life is no longer guaranteed to me, please listen to my cry. I am Mrs. Alice Walton an aging widow suffering from Esophageal Cancer and presently hospitalized. My doctor says I have only a months to live.
I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for charity and good work of God since life is no longer guaranteed to me and i have no children or relative. I will be going in for an operation soon. Please I need your help to receive my funds ($ 2.4 million) from my bank and invest it in any business of your choice in your country to create job opportunity for the jobless in your country and help the orphans in my name so that my soul can be at rest if anything happens to me, I have no other relatives,not even children, because I lost my family in the event of a household fire in 2005. Your urgent response is highly needed so that i can send you more information about how to contact my bank now that I am still alive before its too late because i do not want the bank officials to divert my funds into their own private account if anything happens to me. I will provide you more details about how you should contact my bank when i confirm your readiness to handle this. Thanks and God bless you for doing this good works of God in my name. I wait to hear from you as urgent as possible because my condition is very critical now.

Scam 18 sent from [email protected]
The United Nation beauracrats has mandated the release of your long awaited $100 million dollars. Therefore you are advised to provide the below information for immediate cash out. Your full Name, Home Address and Phone number

Scam 19 sent from [email protected]
I need to confirm from you if the Bank has credited your account, with the approved amount of $3,000,000.00 as instructed by United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)?

The United Nation has instructed for an immediate transfer to all beneficiaries who has an outstanding payment from executed contracts,and other funds to collect. The instruction came after our meetings with heads of States and governments on the need to settle outstanding customers. I will be obliged to confirm from you if you have received the money from our corresponding bank, to enable us close your file and put our record straight. However, if you have not received your payment, please contact me as soon as possible for more clarification. Thanks for the anticipated cooperation.

Scam 20 sent from [email protected]
The sum of $2, 500, 000, 00 (two Million five Hundred thousand Us dollars) was approved in your name on the 4th of dec 2018 for your compensation as a scam victim, from random section done by united Nation to all African scam victims. Take note that you will be receiving the funds $5000, 00 everyday from money gram until the total amount is paid completely to you. Now Contact the person In charge of the Compensation through money gram in the person of Dr Stacey Norbert, and send him your personal information to enable him start the transfer to you starting from tomorrow

Contact Person:Dr.Robert Hills Direct Phone: +1 904 990 2431
Email [email protected] with your…
Full Name Your Direct contact Telephone Number Sex Age Address City Country Occupation

Scam 21 sent from [email protected]
The attention of the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been directed by our International Operations Division on your transaction with the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) concerning your over-due inheritance / contract payment. It might interest you to learn that we have fully analysed the transaction as stipulated by our Investigative Operational Guidelines and have confirmed that it is 100% genuine and hitch free, and of which you have the legitimate right to claim.

We recently had our spring meetings with the Governor of the National Bank of Belgium, Mr. Ronald J. Gidwitz and some top officials of the ministry in regard to the subject matter and we were led to understand that your payment file was held in abeyance pending when you personally apply for its claim. But the major challenges facing the Bank are (i). Some unscrupulous elements are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Governor or an official of the National Bank of Belgium. (ii). A woman named Mrs. Linda Box, from New York submitted an application to NBB with a power of attorney and some official documents (allegedly signed by you) prior to the release of your Funds (US$8,000,000.00) to her due to your ill health.

In view of all these, we have been urged to warn beneficiaries who have received information pertaining to their outstanding inheritance / contract payment to be very careful, in order not to be a victim of circumstance. In case you are already dealing with someone from the National Bank of Belgium/Any Bank or whichever office, you are strictly advised to DESIST from further communication with that individual in your best interest, and thereby contact the real office of the National Bank of Belgium via [email protected]. Ignore any message that does not come from the above email address for security reasons. And to enable the National Bank of Belgium to process and release the fund to you, you are required to re-confirm your full details such as full Name, Address, and Phone Number.

Scam 22 sent from [email protected]
MY NAME IS MRS.LINDA DAVIS JONATHAN, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO REPLY ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT WITH YOU,I AM A CANCER PATIENT WITH A VERY SHORT TIME TO LIVE AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO ENTRUST THE SUM OF (USD$12.7 MILLION) TO YOUR HAND AS A DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK., TO HELP THE ORPHANAGES, WIDOWS, AND MOTHERLESS CHILDREN AROUND YOU,

THIS MONEY WAS DEPOSITED BY MY LATE HUSBAND IN ONE OF THE BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN AND OUR PLAN WAS TO USE IT FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BEFORE THE COLD HAND OF DEATH TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AND CONSIDERING MY PRESENT BAD HEALTH CONDITION WHICH MY LAST DATE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY MY DOCTORS , I HAVE DECIDED TO ENTRUST THIS FUND TO YOUR HAND FOR CHARITY WORK,

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE… [email protected]

Scam 23 sent from [email protected]
Through our Global Intelligence Monitoring Network System we discovered that your long overdue fund has not be paid to you as approved by the fund source and origin, After much consultations and meetings held in New York City, the Human Rights Organization has been given express instruction to (UNCC) to direct the West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA) to re-called unpaid funds that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans, has finally been approved as your email ID is among the list of Beneficiaries that will receive their fund via this message we are pleased to inform you that your fund has been liquidated and converted into international ATM card, Your outstanding payment valued $2,500,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only has been perfected to be paid to you by the one of the most decorated, Trusted and recognized bank in the Benin Republic. CONTACT #+229-9041-2137 Email: [email protected]

Scam 24 sent from [email protected]
I have a serious client, who is looking to invest in your country, please kindly reply if you will need more information. I will be waiting for your urgent reply or should you or your company not capable of a big project investment then kindly view this message as an error and delete from your mail.

Scam 25 sent from [email protected]
I’m Wayne Lee. Am an active duty Soldier serving in the U.S Army here in Afghanistan for peace keeping. I have a discreet proposal of $7,000,000 for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us I shall furnish you with more information about this immediately I receive a response from you.

Scam 26 sent from [email protected]
On behalf of the Trustees and Executors of the estate of Late Mr. Andrew Richard, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I was made to understand that My Late client Mr. Andrew Richard met with someone who recommended you to him during his business trip before he died. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Andrew Richard made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Ten Million Dollars (USD$10,000,000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will. Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with someone who recommended you to him in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Mr. Andrew Richard until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Mr. Andrew Richard died on the 16th day of February 2018 at the age of 71. According to him this money is to support his Charitable activities (May his soul rest with the Lord) and to help the poor and needy. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. Please provide the required details.
Telephone, Age, Occupation and City to enable me process the fund to you.
Please email me on [email protected] Phone +27717029542

Scam 27 sent from [email protected]
YOU BEEN PICKED FOR A PRIVATE DONATION WORTH $850,000.00 usd. RESPOND FOR MORE DETAILS.

2 Likes

That first one needs to be reported to [email protected] with the full headers, if you still have them. That is very likely a compromised account.