18883632439 microsoft support "you have a porographic spyware in your computer"

I was looking for popups and found this one it’s working and fresh (even i didn’t bait them) SO GET TO IT FOLKS
Happy hunting!
still active but their asking what number you are calling from now…

1 Like

So I called the number and got a scammer named Daniel Parker…
I told him I had to go And take care of few things he gave me his direct number and extension

Daniel Parker
888 718 0461
Ex 236

Have fun

4 Likes

i did the funniest thing i pretty told the guy how i was watching and downloading hardcore gay p0rn on library computers

4 Likes

I called the number and the scammer name is “david” He is asking for verification Number. what a fucking Joke. I called him repeatly times “bencho” it was fun !

1 Like

Called 6 times so far using the same number. Seems like it is one female and one male scammer and each time they ask for your ID number. They don’t even screen the number so you ca. Just use the same number over and over. Told them I was watching a video of their mom and it was getting to the good part and why did they interrupt me.

Classic

2 Likes

Btw, use the direct number on the 2nd post

Lol 28 calls later and now the robo prompt is gone and no one answers. Goes to a busy signal. Great job :slight_smile:

1 Like

it seems like the number is still working but nobody answers i sat for like 2 minutes and nobody picked up but they did have nice jazz for the holding music. :grin:

You should’ve hit the number when I first posted it, IT WAS HILLARIOUS! :joy::rofl:
(let me know if you do get through I’ll try to call them again if you do)

I just called them and made an amazing ear rape to the scammer. I was speaking softly and then I asked him to increase the volume to 100% and yelled to the mic Terimakichoot xd It was amazing

2 Likes

I just found a different number with the same exact message and I was posting it and forgot to use snipping tool to take a screen pic then then chrome froze up and went black so I couldn’t post it :pensive:

number still works im talking to them right now

ughhh TAKE EM DOWN
ps I just found another one same memo same message with screen different number I’m waiting for it to be approved

Can you send me the number replying to this post please? Thanks.

You’ll see the number when SR approves the post he online right now so he should approve it shortly
(just typosquat like crazy and you’re likely to find it)
IT’S UP NOW GET EM!

i think there almost down because when i was talking to them i herd there phones go of like crazy

1 Like

OK thanks Im new to scambating xd

im trying to get them to connect to my vm but they keep hanging up for no reason

Go to my new post that SR approved just minutes ago it’s the same scammer memo just different people I think

How does this number still work :joy: Its still active this is the longest active pop up number ive seen

1 Like