260-218-8132 - Car Warranty Scam

Got this call from them about a warranty scam for my car, which is super fake. They said they are calling from Consumer Insurance Association or something like that and its clearly a scam.

1 Like

I’m not sure if they are a scammer or not? They didn’t ask for anything to personal, just my name, if I have a valid drivers license, and who my current auto insurance is through. So if they are a scammer, or ID theft, they are sure doing a poor job at it! Lol. They said they will call me back with a quote. I hope they call before noon because I have to work!

Interesting! Both times I called from different numbers and different voice filters, and at the end I asked if they were scammers and they just hung up (which was expected). I did some googling and I found that the company that supposedly called me would never like cold call people like that.

1 Like

Thats interesting! This lady said she was with American Family insurance out of Lone Tree Colorado. I gave a Denver area zip code (not my personal one obviously) so if she had Google maps up, it wouldn’t have been hard for her to just list a suburb. She spoke crystal clear to with no foreign accents, and she actually sounded like she could be cute! Haha. I still haven’t received a call back, so she will have to leave “Jessica” a voice-mail! :joy::rofl:

just sent this to their carriers.