$3,500,000 Michele Ferrero Estate - Email Scam

Scammer number: N/A
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information:
Comment: I love how a “Billionaire” uses G-Mail!

ORIGINAL EMAIL

I appreciate you for responding to my message . I got your email from a web log and felt Strongly to writing to you. I am Maria Franca Fissolo. I am an Italian Citizen, 85 years old, and worth $ 2.2 Billion Dollars. You can confirm from the website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Franca_Fissolo

I am the widow of Michele Ferrero, and the owner of Ferrero SpA, Europe’s second-largest confectionery company.

The intention of this email is to be of great blessing to people. With my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I might not-have the liberty of time due to my ailment (Dementia) and Cancer, so I want to use this little time I have to give out to people and orphanages too . My late husband always advised me to help people all over the world, I am doing this to make sure his dream is completely realized.

I have Part of my wealth to my sons and they have made tremendous improvements in areas of business .However, I intend to share the rest to people who are in need and in trying times due to the negative effects of Covid-19. I would be happy to cede part of it out to you. It is my Hope that you are able to receive this money and help others from it too.

10% of my worth I have been putting away in a private deposit for a long time now and It Has Reached an Amount of $100,500,000.00. I am Trying to cede this money in portions through the bank to have it Deposited so many can benefit from it because I don’t really-have much to do with it. As I send this post to you, I am sending also to others too such as churches ,orphanages and foster homes . I am doing all this because I want the dream of my Husband to be fully realized.

Now, all this Being Said, if you know you are ready to receive the funds $ 3,500,000.00 (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). Kindly introduce yourself to me in details:

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Phone Number:

Then Will I give you a letter to receive your portion of the money from the bank. This is my personal money and Does not need Many formal procedures, Some Beneficiaries-have received theirs. My only terms Is That You be good to others too, that’s all.

As I wait for your response, I wish you a wonderful day.

Faithfully,

Maria Franca Fissolo