(308) 270-3243 Refund

Because Kelly from Geek Squad, your subscription with US has been renewed and you have been charged with $499.99 if you wish to cancel, call US back 113-082-7032 extension 43. If you ignore the message, then the service will start.

They have a new remote control software called https://sun.aweray.com/
its like teamviewer but there is no option to deny all access

That was the calmest a scammer has ever been in response to the “Angry Customer” soundboard, lol

I wasted a good 7 minutes of his time before he gave up though.

I don’t know if it’s a small operation or if it’s just one guy on the phones but I keep getting the same guy and I’ve been called every version of Choad for the past 30 minutes now. :rofl:

They’re pissed off now that I have called them almost 30 times. Seems they don’t even know how to block someone.

Had them on the line for an hour and a half. They gave me a fake refund and accidently sent 5k instead of 500. I took them on a ride to target, then best buy and finally they decided that google play gift cards were okay. They wanted me to scratch them in the parking lot and I got angry and said I wanted to go home first. I restarted my VM got all the fake google play cards in a notepad and redeemed them in front of them they were angry

1 Like