(323) 216-7777 - eCommerce Scam

Hey, guys! So, I was shopping for VR Headsets on the Internet and I found the website, “aircraft.best”. At first, I thought they were WayFair, because of the logo they had on their website. But I checked the validity of the site and it turns out, I was scammed out of $96.99. So, since I can’t get my money back, I’ve decided to report it here for you guys to mess around with and hopefully, shut them down. They’ve only been scamming for about 15 days, so shutting them down shouldn’t be too big a hassle. Also, they call themselves Cat Furniture or something.

1 Like

they’re using Cloudflare. I sent a report that they’re impersonating Wayfair for phishing purposes, hopefully Cloudflare will block the site.

1 Like

Heads up everyone I just found these thieves again but under a site called “loanRadio.xyz” same type of site selling Iphones and other name brand products for just under 100 dollars each. The crappy part is that I only found this site because it was an ad on Googles search results pages.

1 Like

loanradio is kaput. the GenXYZ’s Anti-Abuse Team is pretty good at taking action on scam sites

Okay, so I was expecting these guys to at least deliver one of those phone VR headsets or something, but I just got my package and it turns out I got a tiny plastic pinwheel in the mail. Yeah, these guys are worse than I thought. I’m glad their sites are getting taken down.

I was scammed on likewise.space they must have multiple fake sites. I also never received my order and the email didn’t work and the phone number was busy. They took $103 from me.

sites using the .space TLD can be reported to Radix.

likewise.space is using Cloudflare but considering Radix’s speed last time I reported a similar site, it may not be necessary to contact them since the site might be down by the time Cloudflare would put a phishing notice, but I did anyway

2 Likes