419 E-Mail Scam w/ number 971-319-7693

Attention Sole Beneficiary

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $ 5.7 million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr Joan Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Federal Republic of Nigeria who act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Federal Republic of Nigeria

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the help of Charles Mike regards yours Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at New York International Airport with your Consignment Box, he as well called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he had with him!!!

You Are Advice So To Reconfirm Your Full Delivery Information To The Mr Charles Mike And Call Him With This Number 971-319-7693 Text Him Sms Or Message to him better still email him your details so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as Agent Mr Charles Mike has no time to waste due to his flight ticket

Reconfirm to the as Following
Your Full Name…
Mobile Phone Number…
Current Home Address…
Country…
City…

Nearest Airport as he is at New York International Airport in John Kennedy right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address

Contact person
Mr Charles Mike
Email Him: [email protected]
Number Contact 971-319-7693
SMS 971-319-7693
So contact him now to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today So get back to us immediately Email us you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch

Dr Joe Nelson.

I have moved this to the proper category since it is an email scam. ^^ These things are so silly though, boggles my mind how someone can fall for them so easily