500k line of credit in 24h.. loan scam 949-200-3125

If anyone is still following this, @HakNoob_error_451 would make a great investigatoršŸ˜Ž. So much good Information, it is definitely a scam!

UPDATE! They called me again from different numbers still the same number they want you to call.

1 Like

Ah nice! My dude Jeremy stopped responding to me after I tried to put him on with my CPA hahah shit got too real I guess. The attachments they send you via email are not clean just FYI.

1 Like

there are ways to have a USA phone number while not being in the USA just reserch it on you tube

Thanks @snuff0utrouge5
After a lot of messing around i was finally able to get a US number using an app from the Google play store.

Atm Iā€™m using one thatā€™s called TextMe.
Unfortunately its a bit of a lousy app so i think im going to have to find another one.

Try TextNow. Very good quality call service. You can pick a number in any US state and city based on the area code. You can drop your number at any time and use a new one. You could even order a Sim card for $1, and upgrade to premium features like call forwarding for a low monthly cost.

Iā€™ve tried to signup with Textnow several times so far but havenā€™t had much luck.
Even with a US Google account and using a vpn i still couldnā€™t. Got stuck at the captcha part, it just kept asking me to redo itā€¦ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Youā€™re absolutely right about them being located in California. I figured out how to get them to stop callingā€¦

1. I called back the phone number and spoke with Sophie Rodriguez. I made up some business information and pretended I was interested. She sent me a loan application from regalcapgroup dot com and directfundingnow dot com.

2. I looked up the owners: https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/201503310120

3. I filed a complaint with the FCC.

4. Call Direct Funding Now at 1-800-399-5714 and let them know (politely) that you have filed a complaint with the FCC and would like to be removed from their robocall campaign.

They were even nice about taking me off the list!

1 Like