(505) 370-5765 Amazon Refund Scammers

(505) 370-5765 Amazon Refund Scammers. Apparently somebody bought an iPhone 11 for $549 on my account?

1 Like

they connect by team viewer there ID is 327231269 i do not know the password

Had them going for 48 mins with a female voice changer. i heard them miss atleast two calls because they were huddled around lol. Major success and theyre all idiots. Teamviewer ID is 308 094 299. beware these guys are really tempting XD.

The number is still active and they are very gullible.

Who put a call blaster on theses guys lmao? When I called I can hear there phones ringing off the hook

1 Like

Lol That was me, I cant believe it worked

6 Likes

what phone blaster do you use?

Called them for a 4th time and they legitimately thought i was Kitboga. I feel so honored.

1st up Acid Turtle, Nice1 for the call blaster!!! 2nd up, so so glad i found this forum. 3rd up, would love to see the hacking community do what Jim Browning did to an Indian call centre a little while back. We should be hacking them to pieces and destroying every piece of tech they have!!! Will start posting UK numbers as well.

2 Likes

I use scammer blaster

Their phone line just went down bc of the blasting lol

2 Likes

Lol I got one guy to tell me his life story when I called him spent 30 min talking to him

they still haven’t blocked me

1 Like

yeah same wtf is with them. I’ve called 4 times now and im still not blocked. Not that it matters i got three more numbers but still.

wait ur still calling them, i think i might have been blocked then… f

Man they blocked me after 50 times calling them and asking them what time is it in India but apparently there in Indonesia

Ugh…all I get is a busy signal now :frowning: