(802) 278-1850 Refund

your customer this is an important notification call to you form rapid _____ maintenance service this is to inform you that _____ dollars is going to be charged from your checking account or credit card which is attached in our system within two working days for the auto renewal of your subscription if you want to cancel the subscription please call us instantly at support _____ I repeat the number _____

1 Like

They are dumb as fuck. They don’t even know how to block my number :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you scam baiting them or just calling, if you are just calling then you should just call SSA scammers if your baiting then you shouldn’t just keep calling n calling

Haha, I think I overflooded them​:rofl::rofl::rofl: they’re not accepting any more calls.

no, they just blocked you, don’t keep calling them if you’re not going to bait them, you’re just wasting your time and yes, you are also wasting their time which is good, but the amount of time that you could waste from them is exponentially more than what you are doing right now by not baiting them. Also their just going to change their phone numbers if you keep calling them then they can just keep their operation going through out the day
I would recommend that you do this with SSA scammers that’s the best scam to keep calling over and over