(802) 528-7433 Refund

I hear them scamming people for 2 $500 Bestbuy gift cards…
dear customer this is an important notification call to you from billing department of computer services this is to inform you that 399 dollars is going to be charged from your checking account or plastic card which is attached in our system within 24 hours for the auto renewal of your subscription if you want to cancel the subscription please press one or call us immediately at support 120
they use join.zoho.com don’t do what they tell you to hit enter tell them it says “this web page is flagged for suspicious activity in your region” then they will use anydesk

lol i let him connect to me then i showed him this page XD he started to rage like crazy

It’s best not to show scammers where their numbers and information is being shared as they can monitor us and try to counteract us in real time.

they didnt see the website (it wasnt this page this page my bad (802) 528-7433 - RoboKiller Lookup)
thats what he saw^
they most likely look at robokiller n nomorobo anyways, but your right probably wasn’t a good idea to do that, BUT THE RAGE XD tnot gonna do that again but it was funny af