(844) 662-8777‬ alive again- windows license key expired

Just wasted 23 minutes of their time. Super slow VM had them discouraged, shoddy crew.

1 Like

told me to go to www.mswindows7.com and click tech level 1…for supremo.exe! running it now!

057485386 is their connection code with supremo

Having a lot of fun with these guys.

Called them, wasted their time. If someone wants to experiment with their files, or use them as an excuse to call them so it isn’t a cold call, here is the link to the mediafire. Use it on a VM, since, it all kills explorer.exe so you can’t use your computer.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2lw5t6d4fnxuyot/Scammer_Files_[warning%2C_use_on_VM].rar/file
P.D. The program they use is from a legit company, it’s called supreme. They leave it there so they can see if you uninstalled it.

They won’t play with me. Just keep cutting me off

These guys are amazing. He spent 2 minutes teaching me hindi swear words before hanging up

1 Like

I just got done off the phone I also got there connection code and they told me to F off and I started swearing to him in Hindi and he rage hung up. Lol

1 Like

Lmao i wasted 5 minutes of this scammer’s time and making up random card numbers lmao she was getting pissed then i ended up cursing at her and when she put her boss on the line i said she was cursing at me lmao hope she gets fired for scamming imma call back

Lmao i called pretending to be the fbi and told her to rat out her company partners so she won’t go to jail and she was laughing lmao

Called them, they’re doing gift card scams. Spent half an hour giving them fake information about my address and credit card. When I told them it was all fake, they told me that they weren’t doing any scams because I was the one calling them. They’re pretty stupid, they will believe everything you tell them. Call them, you will have a good time.