(866) 435-7051 Refund

Jency call from your computer support company, so please do not hang up the call. As per our records, you have paid for your computer technical support recently, and we are calling you today to refund your money back. As we are shutting down our business. Press one to get the refund. Press 2, if you have received the refund from was already press 3. If you do not wish to get the refund from US, Press 4. If you want to be added in d.n.c. list, I repeat this is an emergency call from your computer support company, so please do not hang up the call. As per our records, you have paid for your computer technical support recently. And we are calling you today to refund your money back. As we are shutting down our business press one to get the refund. Press 2, if you have received the refund from was already press 3. If you do not wish to get the refund from US, Press 4 if you want to be added in d.n.c. list.

$199.99

he brings u to a page that says teamviewer and ultraviewer and anydesk and he told me to click on ultraviewer and I clicked on anydesk and he started cussinf at me XD