888-209-7536 (Avenge my Grandmother :) )

This is my first post on here.

This morning I went to visit our grandmother’s house, and heard from my grandfather that my Grandma was being hacked. I walked to where she had the computer and noticed she had given him remote access to her Laptop, and was in the process of writing a 279 dollar check. I took the phone, (and the laptop) and realized she had fallen for a tech scam. Using my hours of watching YT Scam baiters, I disconnected (I wish I could have got more info, in hindsight). My Grandma was smart enough not to give him (he had a strong Indian accent for someone living in “Aalbaany Nev Yark”) her bank info. He reluctantly told her to send the money via check to:
Supreme Shop
525 Crestbend Lane
Powder Springs Georgia 30127
I looked up the address and saw that another individual had been scammed 5,000 dollars from the same person. The scammer was attempting to do a refund scam as well as have her pay for “Home Network Security” This website initialy redirected from delishcravings.com but now has been removed. The direct link is:https://subcreqserver413.azurewebsites.net/WIn01secu0RJurity0CHSys01888Y/#
I’d appreciate it if y’all called the number. Pretend like you were looking up Pumpkin Pie recipes, since that is how my Grandma found it. If you want ask for “Ricky” Client Number:1032 @ScammerRevolts I think this would make a great vid, innocent Grandma looking for Pumpkin Pie :slight_smile: Also, I think it would be neat if someone down the line checked out that address (far-fetched, I know) I’m going to be calling them to waste their time, but I’d love to have you guys help me Avenge my Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie

5 Likes

my man im on this one just for you and your grandparents glad you was able to stop him in time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

btw, my Grandma gave him remote access using AnyDesk, and the guy was frantically trying to rejoin, I could hear him spamming the keyboard lol.

2 Likes

let me know how it goes!

2 Likes

yoo i harrased him countless of times giving him access and imade a virus and when he opens it it does sum crazy shit while playing james brown the big payback his computer is fucked lmfaooo

5 Likes

Had a great time with these benchods. Thanks for sharing and posting!

3 Likes

np, did anyone record anything?

2 Likes

meme virus? thanks for helping!

2 Likes

no its like that kind of

1 Like

I just tried, and I think they disconnected the number. It rings half a time, then a busy signal.

2 Likes

sorry for late reply got through spent half hour on the phone then he hung up and it was disconnected maybe someone flooded them so they had to shut down

2 Likes

Thanks for the help everyone!

2 Likes

Yeah I just tried it. Let’s hope we can find the new one if they haven’t closed down their scam yet

1 Like

@CodingForChrist just flooded them! hope the like getting tons of calls XD

2 Likes

Teach these fellas to mess with the wrong mans grandma :slight_smile:

lol, thanks! is that the same phone number people are saying was taken down, or another one of theirs?

No problem! netcraft had sent reports to the scammers phone carriers as they were flooded, so the accounts are closed! XD

I tried to lookup some info on the address. I was curious to see who the money mules might be.
Thought it might be some elderly people who might not know what they’re involved in.
This, however, is not the case.

525 Crestbend Ln, Powder Springs, GA 30127-5735
Current Resident: Kareem Revies (or Kareem Revies jr.)

Kareem seems to have a criminal record, in Georgia, that started in 2001. He was sentenced to 8 years for firearms possession as a convicted felon.
I can’t find priors, in Georgia, that list the felony conviction that classified him as a prohibited possessor.
He was rearrested 8/24/2009 for a failure to appear but, after that, it looks like he’s successfully stayed off Georgia LE’s radar.

Here’s where it starts to get a little more interesting.

Supreme Shop LLC
Computer Repair
(833) 974-1076

https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2685328&businessType=Domestic%20Limited%20Liability%20Company&fromSearch=True

Company Name: SUPREMESHOP LLC
File Number: 19020816
Filing State: Georgia (GA)
Filing Status: Active/Compliance
Filing Date: February 15, 2019
Company Age: 1 Year 11 Months
NAICS Code: Retail Trade
NAICS Sub Code: Clothing Accessories Stores
Registered Agent: Rauf Mubarak 320 Bordeaux Ct Sw Atlanta, GA 30331-8431
Physical Address: 320 Bordeaux CT SW, Atlanta, GA, 30331-8431, USA

If you look at the “320 Bordeaux Ct” address, it’s a vacant lot (only a foundation, driveway, and a mailbox) located in an upscale neighborhood.

Rauf Mubarak KNOWN ALIASES
A.K.A. BECK,DERRICK
A.K.A. BECK,DERRICK HOWARD
A.K.A. DERRICK,BECK
A.K.A. MUBARAK,RAUF
A.K.A. MUBARAK,RAUF ABDUL
A.K.A. MUBARAK,RAUF ABDUL NAFI
A.K.A. MUBARAK,RAUL
A.K.A. MUBARAK,RAUL ABDUL
A.K.A. MUBARAK,RAUL ABDUL NAFI
A.K.A. MUBARAK,RUAF ABDUL NAFI
A.K.A. MUBERAK,RAUF ABDUL
A.K.A. MYBARAK,RAUF ABDUL

Rauf Mubarak had previously registered another company, “CFG ENTERTAINMENT, INC.”.
https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=88315&businessType=Domestic%20Profit%20Corporation&fromSearch=True

Apparently, this company was involved in prostitution (Mubarak v. State :: 2010 :: Court of Appeals of Georgia Decisions :: Georgia Case Law :: Georgia Law :: US Law :: Justia).
It was operated out of an apartment, rented by one of his girls. And, like Supreme Shop, was registered to a completely separate address.
Rauf has a considerable criminal record, going back to 1985.
Some of the his more recent convictions include aggravated assault, Possession Firearm as a Convicted Felon, Sexual Battery, Child Molestation…
He was incarcerated at Dooly State Prison but was released (12/04/2018).
Since the filing status was completed 2/15/2019, it appears he filed for Supreme Shop Llc. as soon as he got out of prison.

I was also able to find a very recent booking (10/28/2020) for an arrest for probation violation, related to his sexual assault conviction. No other specifics.
He was arrested in Powder Springs, GA.

Think Rauf and Kareem have been working with the scammers?

5 Likes

dang that is close to home, im literally 20 mins away from that address

2 Likes