Amazon fraduelent order

Hello all. Hope yall are keeping safe. I recently received a call from a number claiming my amazon account had a fraudulent order. After playing along, I was able to find out their website, which is www.amazon1.me, which is designed to pretend to be amazon support, while also being their hub for getting you to download teamviewer, going to zoho, or downloading ultraviewer. The site is also used to “track your order” which is their main tactic to prove your account has been used.

Their phone number is posted on the website, but here it is just in case: 1801-803-5253

1 Like

their “order tracker” always returns a result of a $400 128GB white iPhone sent to 147 Gum Pond Rd Edenton, NC 27932, US
if you wish to have fun with that, you can throw them for a loop and tell them that the address is yours and act relieved that the order went through :laughing:

their Cancel Order button is also a link to a Google form, which I reported for phishing.
I reported the site to its host

Great to hear that. I would have done that but unfortunately I don’t have too much experience doing this. Thank you