Amazon refund scammer (308) 270-3243

Got a call from these guys saying i purchased an iPhone 11 have fun guys

i just dialed this number and the guy said “we are scammers” so what happened i was gonna have fun but its all spoiled grrr LMAO

A guy just answered and said he knows I’m trying to scambait.

Yeah I ruined it for everyone by redeeming fake google play gift cards in front of them and wasting 2 hours of their time

1 Like

I was able to report their website to the host they use and got an automated email back saying something will be done about it in the next 24 hours.

1 Like

I called the number and added the number again to conference.
Both of the guys from the same scamming group were talking to each other and were very confused until one of them realised what is happening and dropped the call…:joy::joy:

bro wish you had a video of it!

1 Like

Me too…:joy::joy::joy: It was damn funny

just tried calling goes to voicemail but cant leave a message!

ok this moron tried to take me to this webpage https://amazonform99.webnode.com/ and said click on the refund page!!

funny thing was he asked for my amazon account details i made up some bs name and date of birth he started clicking in the background and said my account was verfied! i then said ok then do the refund since u in my account!!

take a look guys see what you think…

I did too lol I have called them so many times.
I think they have given up trying to lure people. Job well done?

Sadly no, they are still at large…I just talked to one of them

This is still active. I just called them twice.

The second time (after I just got done harassing them for about 6 minutes) he answered “Hi, this is Mike from the scammers”

It seems like just admitting they’re scammers is their exit strategy.

About 3 minutes through this last one I got what sounded like an automated message, but may have been someone pretending to be one, that said “The number you have called belongs to scammers in India” and then it hung up.

See this video by a well known scambaiter about this Kolkata scammer

1 Like

I recognize his voice. This guy “saved” me from being scammed when I was just trolling them with a soundboard. :rofl:

I hope he keeps up the great work, though. I’m just bothering them. This guy is doing real stuff.

“This number belongs to a scammer in India. No big name company will call you about this. Disconnect the call.”

Well that was a refreshing message!

yup, got the same message as well