Amazon Scam

I’ve been receiving 1-888 calls from a fake Amazon number about failed deliveries. In conjunction, I’ve been receiving text messages trying to validate said phone calls. In total, there are 3 numbers involved in this scam (yes, I spoke with Amazon via web message to confirm the bogus nature of these calls).

Phone Number 1: +1 (888) 282-9892
Phone Number 2: +1 (604) 360-9703

Text messages from: +1 (778) 829-2208

“Hello, this is a Dispatcher from Amazon Logistics. Our driver attempted to deliver a package to you, but they have not been able to get in touch. The phone call would have appeared to be coming from a Washington state number. Is there any alternative contact information that I would be able to pass along to our delivery driver? Or when you will be home to receive the package?”

“Is your address 15338-101 Ave, Suite 207?”

“I can get my driver to come back and re-attempt your delivery once I get confirmation that you are home.”

“If not, we can always reschedule your delivery for a date that is more convenient for you.”

“Hello, this is a Dispatcher from Amazon Logistics. Our driver attempted to deliver a package to you, but they have not been able to get in touch. The phone call would have appeared to be coming from a Washington state number. Is there any alternative contact information that I would be able to pass along to our delivery driver? Or when you will be home to receive the package?”