Ambassador E-Mail Scam (918) 673-6224 text me

Dear beneficiary, Greeting to you!

I am Ambassador Andrew Robinson from the United States Department of the Treasury.
Please this email is to inform you that I on my way to your house to deliver your $2.500,000.00USD Million Dollars fund which was recovered by the United States Embassy security authorities in Benin Republic.

Honestly, you are very lucky because the Security authorities was so nice to inform the Embassy about your inheritance fund worth $2.500,000.00USD Million Dollars which was recovered from their company during the closure of last Month accounts.

Please you need to reply back to me right away and confirm if you are available to receive your fund immediately today? It is very important that I must need to proceed to your home right away and deliver your fund to you immediately today because I have some other things to handle at the office. I want to ensure that I must complete the delivery of your fund to you Schedule.

You are required to reply back to me right away and reconfirm your full name, available telephone number and your correct delivery address so that I must avoid any wrong delivery. Then confirm to me if you are at home right to receive your fund, so that I must proceed right away and complete the delivery of your fund to you immediately today as instructed.

I await your urgent feedback right away. You can reach on + 1 ((918) 673-6224 text me if i’m unable to answer.