Anti-Scum Tool Kit V1

I am onion sharing a few of my tools for those who want them. This Kit also includes the tools in my previous post for those who missed it.

Please read all READ ME files, some of these programs are intentionally dangerous and can cause serious damage to your computer if you intentionally run them.

Some files include :
fake syskey
fake cmd
virus programs
time wasters
fake run box
fake notepad
fake password prompts
fake driver scanners
fake virus scanner
scammer scanners
etc.

You can download the tool kit here using the Tor browser. This link is exclusively for Tor:

http://k6zwwmqwuwtmjptwtmm24nsc7lkkm4oqvlceu2vsim4illbvnc3h3gid.onion/lingo-blog

I will try to keep the link updated over the weekend. I also need feed back to make these tool kits better. I respond to Pm’s too.

5 Likes

Looks like a nice selection of tools. Looking forward to trying these out. Thanks a lot man.

2 Likes

Could you please update the link? I’m quite interested in this kit

1 Like

Thanks man, this community needs more discussion around the tools. Just posting scams doesn’t suffice. I’m gonna male a thread to compile the tools

could someone dm me a url that is not onionized for this?

︤͜͠८Jonyk5#1929 on discord
( i am on a chromebook, not able to access tor )

Highly recommend for you not to utilize these tools on a Chromebook. Since you are unable to download Tor I assume you are also unable to utilize a virtual machine, a VPN, etc*(i.e. protect your personal information from skilled scammers)*. Im sorry that this seems so condescending, but to help you understand I have to give you the context. I have seen people try to use rats on scammers and other types of programs and it backfire hard on them. Just one little mistake, like leaving your vpn off or not having a secure Virtual Machine and poof now your personal information is half way across the world on some scammers PC.

What I recommend is researching virtual machines and a vpn that you are able to use on your chrome book and make sure it is secured.

Here is a useful link that allows you to use a virtual machine directly through your browser: Connect to Azure Virtual Desktop with the Remote Desktop Web client - Azure | Microsoft Learn

If you decide against going through the trouble I highly recommend checking out Re:Scam. It is a AI designed to respond to scammer emails and waste as much time as possible. You are still able to waste scammers time and resources without having to do anything beyond forwarding the email to the AI. Enjoy!

1 Like

image m8, plz, i got a darn vm, just the fact is, tor takes up too much space for me to download without killing all chromebook space

I don’t have the kit downloaded, sorry. Even if you do download Tor it is no longer available according to darelphilip. Good luck.

frick…
Darn nabbit