[email protected]

I received this message from this people …I think they are scammers they told my mom that she won $450,000 but she NVR entered any competition this is their message. Absa Bank Towers East 3rd Floor,

170 Main Street Johannesburg.
2001 South Africa.

Winning No: 2019/01/SA
Batch No: 015/2019

(ATM CARD APPROVED CODE 232)

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the senate house, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am David Van i am writing to inform you that the Russian Foundation for basic research ( Портал РФФИ ), European Union, African Union, Vittorio Foundation (ITALY) and the BANKS INVOLVED has been having a meeting for the past 7 months on how to compensate all foreign users of ATM MASTER CARD all over the world.

The Russian Foundation for basic research, European Union, Vittorio Foundation (ITALY) and the BANKS INVOLVED, has agreed to compensate you with the sum of Four Hundred And Fifteen Thousand United State Dollar ($450,000.00 USD) in ATM MASTER CARD. It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 5359 1564 5648 9101 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 5471. The ATM Card Value is Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars {$450,000.00 USD} Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Machine of your choice.

HOW DID YOU WIN/SELECTION PROCESS DONE?

No tickets were sold out to enter this promo. Your mobile number is one of the lucky number selected RANDOMLY via Cyber-online E-wheel Computer Ballot System drawn from over 200,000 mobile network companies and 300,000 individual mobile users, from all over the world during the EU/AU ATM Online mobile number selection Draw attached to your Lucky mobile number: (F9800/587/20KK), as one of the 20 lucky winners in the ongoing ATM promotion.

WHO IS SPONSORING THIS PROMO AND WHY?

This is to encourage those that uses ATM card and to also encourage those that don’t have to get one from there bank for easy transaction. So much money is generated all over the World for using ATM, without people’s patronage, this would not have been possible. To encourage the use of ATM machines globally, The ATM INC. SETUP THE NEW HOPE LOTTERY to give out prize via random email ballot selection.

CONFIRM DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD:

1. Your Full Name:
  2. Delivery Address:
  3. Age:
  4. Sex:
  5. Occupation:
  6. Mobile / Cell Number:
  7. Country of Residence:
  8. Nationality:
  9. You are to send a scanned copy of your Passport, Drivers License or Work ID via email attachment for proper confirmations:

As soon as we have the above information’s, we will let you know the next step to take to have your ATM CARD deliver to you, do get back to this office with the filled Form and scanned copy of your Passport or ID.

Friends and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified ATM MASTER CARD is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB)

To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

NOTE: To help us proceed with your claims and not been disqualify, you must keep away this information from public to avoid unwarranted abuse of the program and unauthorized individuals.

Regards,
David Van

Tel: +27732082377

ATM Accredited Center.
Copyright © 1994 -2019 Absa Bank. All rights reserved.

I moved this to the proper category “Email Scams” make sure to read all category before posting ^^ Welcome to the forums though!

No It can’t be an email scam I received this through an SMS …but it was short

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { [removed } they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work’s after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: …

@anna_lucas thanks for the post, Scammer! also thanks for your info <3 is Nigeria nice this time of year?

5 Likes