Calling the scammers

Hey guys! I want to get into the art of scam baiting but am having a bit of trouble of what programs should be on my main OS vs the virtual machine. First, am I supposed to create a fake email in order to use either google hangout or text now? I fear that using my personal email to generate a phone number to use for myself could put my information as risk. 2nd, should I be calling from the VM (using VMware) or should I be calling from my home OS. 3rd, should I install a VPN on the virtual machine or will using one on my main OS be fine? Thanks in advance homies!

VPN is recommended for scambaiting. also fake emails and phone numbers are a must. Calling from VM is also a good idea.

Having VPN is a must I agree. About the emails, it is not much work to make them and its worth it. If you’ll use textnow they will come in handy as you could make multiple textnow accounts to be able to call flood. Also check(Textnow.com free call flooder). If you would use that.
About the calling from VM. Well if you mean It like run 2 VMs at once I do not really see to point as long as its a official software u are using for calling, running 2 VMs just doesnt make any sense to me. For web apps like textnow you can potentially set proxy server to make the calls coming from different ips