Camp Lejeune lawsuits texts

Question, folks. I receive text and voicemail messages regularly from Ambulance-Chasing Lawyers for the Camp Lejeune water law suits.
I am a Veteran, and take my (and others’!!) Service very seriously. My question to the Community – should we start messing with these Ambulance-Chasers who send out text messages or do robo calls?
If you think we should, let me know. I am very happy to get some good back-stories from my buddies who served in the Marine Corps which we could use to waste those Attorneys’ time (or at least the call center they use for some of these calls).
Jim (YouTube channel: @ScammerStopperZ)

1 Like

I’m with you, Brother. There is one YouTuber who confronted some “licensed insurance agents” or lawyers who are obviously Americans, but get the calls passed to them by Indian or other foreign call centers. Their answer always seems to be “I don’t know about that; I’m not in marketing.” :roll_eyes:
Well, somebody at that “legit” US company knows–or should know–that cold calls or texts are being sent on their behalf, in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Suing them for those calls and/or texts might put a stop to it.
As the guy in Texas who has made over $100K suing robocallers says, “It’s not about the money, it’s about stopping the robocalls.”
On the voicemails, was it because you ignored an incoming call that you didn’t recognize the number, or did it go right to voicemail without ringing? I’ve gotten some of the latter from “financial hardship loan” robocallers and other vermin. (SpoofCard has a feature to make a call go directly to voicemail. I see it as another scammer ploy.) I have my voicemail configured to give me “envelope information,” and I look up the originating number of the voicemail call as well as the number the robovoice sys to call. Many times the originating number seems spoofed, which I think is another violation of federal law. (I’m not a lawyer, just a Grumpy Old Veteran. USAF Security Police, 1974-82.)
Count me in.

1 Like

Hello, @Scamhunter71 !!! Nice to see another Veteran (even though you WERE “Chair Force”, LOL)… We served (I’m Army) during many of the same years.
Wondering what other Baiters who are also Veterans would say…

I just got an email from some deviant about this. I’m not stupid (Air Force Vet) or old enough to fall for this BS. I wasn’t even stationed there.