Car warranty/ coverage scams

+1 786-705-7560
+1 786-746-8827
+1 786-698-1384
These guys have been calling more and more often. I haven’t called them back to mess with them yet but its the same damn transcripts over and over.
Lets mess with them.
Also does anyone know where i can post numbers so that their phones get blasted by a computer? I’ve heard of it but don’t know where to go.

edit: ok so I just tried calling them and it happened just as desertgold mentioned in the replies. I guess look out for numbers like this and mess with them if you can. Otherwise I don’t think anything can be done.
I think this is their way of protecting from scambaiting?

I just get the message to opt out please press 1 and it doesn’t give me any more info. When I don’t press 1 it states you did not choice a valid option or something like that.

Oh really? I’ve never tried that. Since I got my new phone it has the google screening service so it asks whoever is calling to state their purpose and sends me a transcript of what they say. And I choose to answer it or not depending on what they say. I can even report it as spam.

I see what you mean. I guess to mess with them would be to answer when they call? otherwise it doesn’t work?

I’ve got a working flooder but these guys are very secretive. I’ve been trying to track them down for a while. Unless you give them a credit card #, they won’t tell you who they are.

1 Like

FYI, BobRTC and that other scambait forum that dare not speak its name have landed themselves in a fair bit of bother for calling another bunch of auto warranty scammers. Be very careful about calling US based companies, especially semi-legit ones.

1 Like

Understood. Thank you