Dumb refund scammers - (800) 642-5616

Called back the number and will hang up if you say the wrong id for teameveiwer. THEY GOT SMARTER

So it seems that this might be a larger organisation than originally thought.
Maybe even some english speakers.

I have some private audio files. If you would like please PM. Your TSU account must be of good standing and or been around for some length of time. So they remain private and we get the upper hand.

This guy got so mad after I wasted 30 minutes of his time. CALL HIM and WASTE all of his time. He got so mad. (509) 588-7320 EDIT: Ended up wasting 46 minutes of his time.

Wanted me to go to www.microsoftpchelp[dot]us. Just abused him instead

Called the 206-395-3550 number and the guy that answered hardly knew the procedure to go through. Numerous times he went back and corrected himself xD they had me go to www.msupport303.us where he then had me download a different teamviewer. Later on, they also tried changing my passwords (i let them because i had a keylogger on my vurtual machine that they couldnt see. They thought they got me I guess after trying to keep my computer locked while having me go get a gift card from CVS. I then saved the state of my machine and shut down so that it technically reversed the disabled input from teamviewer and some other program he downloaded on my PC. So many times they were clueless that I couldn’t even count them.