Email Scam with bitcoin address

I got this email from [email protected] (Spoofed?) the email was in Russian I translated it to English

( BTC Address

19mx3bxNUbs6JFWTuqEGepRyMTph7RDpVL

Website Appearances

[1](javascript:void(0):wink:

Wallet Name

Last Transaction IP

Current Balance

0.17247210 = $3,917.71

Total Received

0.17247210 = $3,917.71

Transactions

Output Transactions

First Transaction

17 Dec 20

Last Transaction

18 Dec 20

Last Known Input

1NDyJtNTjm…17 Dec 20

Last Known Output

None

Repeated Inputs From

(50 most recent transactions)

…4

Repeated Outputs To

(50 most recent transactions)

None)

Email (Translated from Russian)

3 hello!

I have some bad news for You.
for quite some time now, i have gained access to your device through which you visit the internet and all this time i am watching you. It’s all the fault of the adult sites you visited.

In General, the adult sites that you visit have become the key to my penetration of your data.
I’ve uploaded a Trojan that updates its signatures every few hours so that antivirus programs can’t recognize it.
It gives me access to your camera and microphone. In addition, I have all copies of the data, including photos, social networks, correspondence and contacts.
Recently, I had a great idea: make a video where you satisfy yourself in one part of the screen, and in the other a video that was being played at that moment. It turned out very interesting!

Don’t doubt that I can send this video to all your contacts in just a couple of clicks. I think you would like to prevent such a development.

So here’s my suggestion. You transfer an amount equivalent to $ 650 to my bitcoin wallet and we forget about each other, and I delete all data and videos forever.
Believe me, this is a very modest amount for my efforts.
How to buy bitcoin you can easily find using search engines such as Yandex or google
My Bitcoin wallet (btc-wallet): 19mx3bxnubs6jfwtuqegeprymtph7rdpvl

You have 50 hours to pay, which is more than 2 days, so that’s enough time.
It is pointless to reply to me - the address is generated automatically, complain too, the email can not be tracked as well as the bitcoin address. I don’t make mistakes.
If I find that you have somehow shared this message, the video will be distributed immediately.
Good luck and don’t hold a grudge. Everyone has their own job.