Email Scammer - Janice Withers

Scammer number:
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information:

Attention Please Read. Carefully!

In regards to Scam victim compensation funds, I am Janice Withers, United Nations (UN) Special Agent on Scam victim compensation funds.

This is to officially inform you that an ATM Card valued US$1,500.000.00-(One Million Five Thousand United States Dollars) has been issued as a compensation payment to all short listed 2022/2023 scam victims whose email address was recovered during the recent internet probing and (UN) investigation process going on over here in the United States of America.

The United Nations (UN) sent financial crime investigators from our headquarters in New York City to Africa in order to carry out proper investigation, after receiving a series of other reports similar to yours as you are not the only person sending money to those internet fraudsters.

Be informed that your ATM Card Valued US$1,500.000.00-(One Million Five Thousand United States Dollars) has been issued today in your name, I went to register your ATM Card with the mailing company, I was told it will cost the sum of ($50 dollars) for delivery cost.

It will interest you to know that your ATM Card valued the sum of US$1,500.000.00 USD, will be delivered to your home address immediately you send the delivery charges which is ($50 dollars), As soon as you send the $50 dollars, I will register your ATM Card with DHL and send the tracking number for you to track your package.

I want to make sure you receive the ATM Card today or tomorrow because we have issued the ATM Card and we also activate the ATM Card so that you will not have any problem withdrawing your money.

Here are the instructions on how to send the delivery charges which are $50 dollars.

1. Send Via Bitcoin Wallet

2. Sending through Gift Cards, Example, Apple Gifts Card, Google Play Card, Steam Wallet, Ebay Cards etc.

Because of the amount involved, we can only receive the delivery charges on this option above Please choose how you wish to send the required delivery charges which is ($50 dollars).

Finally, don’t forget to send your home address because immediately I receive the delivery fee of $50 dollars from you, I will register your ATM Card with the DHL Courier Company and send the tracking number for you to track the package to know when it will arrive at your home address.

I look forward to your response, if you are interested in receiving your scam victim compensation funds $1.5 Million USD).

I am waiting for your email.

Thanks,

Janice Withers,

Assistant Director, Finance and Facilities DivisionUnited Nations (UN)

New York City ( United States of America )