Email Totter

Dear
I’m happy to inform you about my success in getting those money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London.
Presently I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn’t forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my Rev in Senegal his name is Rev father. John Simon and his email is ( [email protected] ) ask him to send you the total sum of $80.000 Dollar which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. contact him so that he can give you the cheque i left for you;
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev. on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with rev John Simon , he will send the check to you without any delay. you can contact him with his direct telephone number (+221 774 760 206)

Best Regards,
Miss Aminata Abdel

1 Like

I got your mail regarding the bank cheque which was kept for you by your partner Miss Abdel Aminata. ​
Yes she g ​a​ v ​e​ me a Bank Draft cheque which i keep for you here. ​Actually, I was told by your partner to give you the Bank cheque of $ ​​ ​8​ 0 ​,​ 000 Dollars as a compensation for the assistance you gave to her in the past. But I have been thinking on how to make the cheque reach you. As you can see, it is either i send you the cheque through Courier Companies or you come to Senegal to collect it ​ ​ personally.

As you have now contacted me, i would like to know how best you wish to collect the cheque. Let me know if you have the possibility to come to collect the cheque or if you will want me to send it to you through Courier Companies ​. ​ If you want me to send the cheque to
you by courier, Then i will need your below information here:

Yours Full Name …
Country / City Name…
Home Address…
Phone Number…
This is the details which i have to give the Courier Company once i go their to post you this cheque, so that it can help them to deliver you the cheque directly to your home also to help them locate you once they arrived into your Country is very Urgent. I will go to the Delivery Companies here to inquire the cost charge and about the possibility of posting the cheque to you in your country from the Delivery Companies here, and i will inform you about the Cost also, what they need as soon as i come back than i will let you know the cost to post you the cheque.
May God bless you .
Rev. John Simon ​.

Lord be with you my son ,
You will cash this cheque over there to any of your Bank in Your country as she told me, I have ask the Delivery Company if it will be possible ​for you ​to ​ pay over ​their in your Country ​ and they told me ​is not possible that this must ​be ​ pay ​ed​ here because they pay the Government tax here in Senegal for any delivery they made not there. So i only to let you know so that you will tell me the best one you want, if you can Come down to Senegal to collect this Cheque by your self or you send me this posting fee charge to pay to the Delivery Company they will deliver this Cheque to you under 2 working days. You will get your cheque at hand in your Country.
As you can see i am not paying by Government i am only a Missionary Rev father not a Pastor those that get money , i serve God with free no payment for me. if i have this posting fee, i could have pay it without ​asking​ you ​ to​ s ​​ end it to me because you all are like family ​to me ​ .
HERE IS THE COST OF THOSE DELIVERY SERVICE:
FEDEX: ​ 3 ​9 0 dollars
D.H.L : ​ ​ ​2 00 dollars
I think to use the D.H.L Company will be the best, since the Cost is too low , So you must try to send me the ​2 00 dollars today, for me to go and pay to the D.H.L Company Every thing is in your hand or you can come over here by yourself to collect your cheque.
Use my name and address below here to send the money.

NAME … John Simon
COUNTRY … Senegal
CITY … Dakar
ADDRESS … Unity 25 Goff Camp Dakar Senegal.
So, used Money Gram Transfer Or Western Union to send the money
Try to go and send me this posting fee of ​2 00 dollars by today or tomorrow.
I have done my best for you,
May the good lord bless you,
Rev John Simon.

And I replied…

I like how the first one doesn’t even have a name. It’s just “Dear” :joy: