Financial Assistance 

Scammer number: 8‎‎33.‎652.237‎7
Scammer email: [email protected] (associated with that was sent by)
Any other scammer information:
(Wasn’t so sure if it is a scam or not but I know this has to be a scam since I never asked for any assistance. It says that I have an application for assistance of $37,000. This also have a link on the end to get off the list for further contacting which I don’t trust so if anyone have a VM could check it out.)

I am reaching out from the Financial Assistance Department, where I have been assigned to assist with your recent application for hardship assistance. I have reviewed your application and am pleased to inform you that you have been pre-approved for up to $37,000 in financial support. Our program is designed to provide unique opportunities to those facing financial difficulties, and I would be honored to assist you in enrolling. To that end, I would like to schedule a call to discuss the details of the program and answer any questions you may have. If you are available, please call me back at: 8‎‎33.‎652.237‎7, to schedule a convenient time for our call. I will be available during normal business hours, 9 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time, and will make every effort to accommodate your schedule. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you soon and help you take advantage of this exciting opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Sonia Scully - Financial Assistance Department

Advertising Services, PO Box 249 #57223, Albuquerque, NM 87103 ..…... We are a marketing service. For contact information you can contact us at the phone number that is listed above. To remove yourself from our marketing lists Please enter the following URL into your browser: a2VpcmFjaGFuNzE5QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==