Fake Bank of America Advance Fee Scam 1(305) 349-3426

Scammer number: 1(305) 349-3426
Scammer email: Mr,Brian T. Moynihan [email protected] / [email protected]
Any other scammer information:

Copy of Email Received:

Attention please.

However, I am contacting you at your email. because I find it best and most convenient to explain why I am contacting you i am Mr,Brian T. Moynihan and Welcome To Bank Of America Headquarters.
Your total Compensation fund of {SCAM VICTIMS} worth 20.8 million dollars was approved to be delivered to your home address through ATM Card Delivery Via USPS.Your ATM Card has been activated
and deposited with USPS already; so kindly update us with:
{1}.Your Full Name
{2}.You country
3}.Your Current Delivery Address
{4.}Your Private Mobile Number
{5}.Your direct telephone Number
{6}.Occupation
{7}.A copy of your identification card or driver license make sure you Reply this email with All the below contact details immediately you receive this email for immediate shipment of your ATM Card because the more you delay the more this delivery of your {ATM CARD} will be delaying okay {Email} :[email protected] Mr,Brian T. Moynihan
TEXT+1(305) 349-3426
We apologize if you receive this email as a JUNK or SPAM email as we are still working with our email delivery network IP

This one is so busy; he prefers texts instead of taking my call.
let’s make him terribly busy!

Isn’t this the same name used in a few Ssa scams? I remember the video (not who made it though) but it said “Brain” instead of Brian. It was one of those “feuding scammer videos?

Brian T Moynihan is the current chairman and CEO of Bank of America. Many advance fee scammers use the names of prominent CEOs and politicians. I think I’ve exchanged emails with at least 2 different people using that name.

I think this guy is Nigerian.
His reply was at 3am in the morning US time, its around 7-8am in Nigeria at that time.

Will see how long i can mess with him :laughing:

2 Likes