Fake car parts; possible SHELL companies to move money

(800) 974-8623‬ // That is the number I dialed spoke with a Christoper who Text my Google voice with : ‪(845) 682-0248‬ ; the URL onlinemotorpartusa.com ;; which is stating in CA per address - but a google image search and they are not – upon talking with Christopher he claims now that he is in Atlanta GA and this is the site – vyzarautopartsusa.com (with THIS number: 888-219-9098) And the address is ALSO one that is not to a car part store. I believe this to be a shell company that moves money to Thailand; Then to West Bengal when my research can I will update it further.

2 Likes

there’s another similar site: milesautoparts.us, claiming to be based in Georgia (Vyzar claims to be in New York)
and the kicker is that all three sites are on the same IP address, 173.231.210.57

1 Like

Says Corprate; but still looking at the address on google image and the back ground of the “company” I think this is the US Contact for this scam. When you call he just tells you the price for whatever part that is ‘pre listed’ he doesn’t even ask for the Year or Model of the car. I have been trying to see what the BBB claims (they seem to have an LLC); as well as the main company person. Hopefully this comes out to fruition. (ALSO: thank you for looking into that IP for me, I appreciate it)

Nice job playing detective :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks; I just found this server not too long ago - so I am planning on posting more; because I do this ALL the time. I am hoping to learn more - like finding the IP address. but right now; I just put names on a board and connect the red string :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, the state is called West Bengal (the language is Bengali).
Kind regards

1 Like