New dating support fake phone number. The phone number is 866-873-2128

Their website it: https://www.dating-advisors.com/

They operate for:
- Christian Mingle
- Tinder
- Grindr
- Silver Singles
- Ourtime

Their fake address is 53 Snake Hill St. Bellmore 11710, which shows to be a residential address on Google.

If you want to scambait them by email then their email is [email protected] (also listed on their website)

They are now doing medical call buttons.

I’ve had my run in with these people several times. First its a medical alert that is out of stock…then 50% off car repairs and free oil changes, then finally a 100 dollar gift card, but you have to sign up for a savings card. Had my old.man voice going, with the wife in the background helping.

I exposed after giving a fake cc number. Told her how she should be ashamed, and that this number would be all over the internet for people to harrass her.

Americans preying on older folks during covid makes me sick.

1 Like

i failed the medical alert test so they put me through to a car guy i told him that i threw away the regristration he responded with “sir thats illegal” and apparently " of fucc the cops are coming, HELEN GRAB THE SHOUGUN" Was the wrong answer

2 Likes

At least you tried :slight_smile: hopefully it wasn’t a Toyota Carolla down in Texas!

I’m like wtf are these people thinking. The whole promt is like a real person asking you questions, but it’s just a recording.

this dude wasnt a recording he got scared of a 73yo grandpa threatening to fight the cops with a shotgun

Yea the woman at the beginning is what I meant before you get to a real person

Wish I could have heard it man

oh i was cry laughing