Fake IMF Advance Fee Scam +1 214-997-1628 / [email protected]

Scammer number: +1 214-997-1628
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information:

Received the below original email. After responding I received more contact info including the address and name of a money mule in the US (which I have left out for their privacy)

Original Email:

Good Evening To You

I am Mr. Graeme Pittman, Chairman of Compensation Award Committee, highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why i was appointed to handle your transaction here in United States.

From my record it shows that you have been denied payment and this was supposed to be either your Inheritance fund, Lottery, IMF, Bank transfer, Fund compensation etc, I forwarded your report to our Scam Victim Investigation department to know why your transfer wasn’t made to you, they confirmed that the person who contacted you to make claims played a fast one on you, there by deceiving you with all sort of fake stories, documents and fees while he didn’t have any genuine funds to transfer to you.

With full hopes, I have demanded that a compensation should be made to you immediately without delay for all the funds you have lost via Western Union Money Transfer, Money Gram and other transfer means,the sum of
$1,700,000.00 USD has been agreed to be issued to you as your scam victim compensation which will be send to via personal delivery, Check or Bank wire transfer, anyone that’s suitable for you.

With this few methods of payment meant specially for our compensation clients, you can deposit and cash the checks from Banks or any Credit Union, also you can provide your Bank account on where to transfer the Money.

I want to use this medium to let you know that our previous ( 4 ) clients all secured their CERTIFICATE OF CLAIM before their payments was completed.

Please be advised to re-confirm to us this profile information so we will be sure that you are rightful person to be compensated.

(1) Age:=
(2) Full Name:=
(3) Home Address:=
(4) Occupation:=
(5) Telephone Number:=

Kindly supply to us this required info so that arrangement can be made for the payment process.

Mr. Graeme Pittman
E-Mail: [email protected]
Compensation Award Committee.