Fake Instagrams of me used for cash scams

Hey everyone!

I have some Benchod making fake Instagrams using my stolen photos ( taken from old unprotected FB profile pics). This scammer chats up middle aged women and woos them into thinking they are in love with a handsome overseas soldier. Then eventually they ask for money to get home on leave or something like that and grab a sizable chunk of cash.

I have had 3 different women find me on FB and curse me tf out thinking I’m the scammer. I then have to break their hearts and tell them they didn’t ever talk to me and they lost hundreds or thousands of dollars. They typically switch to a different messenger service like FB or WhatsApp after getting these ladies on the hook.

The fake accounts pop up pretty much daily and I have to search around to find and report them. It’s becoming quite tedious.

Does anyone have a way to get after these guys? Any help is appreciated.

I’m an actual military veteran and these a**holes using my service as bait kinda irks me a bit.

This is one he created and forgot about with no posts.
IG: latham_us_army012

If anyone can help I’ll stop reporting them and let U work. Pls help!

((Big fan of ScammerRevolts and Malcom Merlyn!))

-Ben Latham
(The real one)

1 Like

Damn dude that’s tough, countering social media scams are particularly difficult as platforms like Facebook don’t take reports of scamming as seriously as they should. Best of wishes
~Mark