Fake Microsoft Refund of $399.99 1-888-623-9980

This scammer called me and said I owned $399.99. He said one of his servers crashed and they took me to any desk. He wanted me to give him my any desk address so he won’t work then he wanted me to click on set password for unattended access then he wanted to put this random password in and now he is stuck lol. Lol then he wanted me to reopen any desk and read off the new address and they gave me a random password to type in again. Now a new scammer came on wants me to go team viewer 9. Lol he got mad and rage quit. Please call them

2 Likes

Seems the number is already down when I call it says “The number you have dialed is not in service”. I guess you got them a big to mad :rofl:

EDIT: nvm now it’s working lmao

Yeah I just call flooded them and they have been calling off so many spoof numbers then I just keep merging the calls I got them good. :slight_smile:

Lol now they are using text now lol.

Now they are calling me from 1-831-232-8295.

Now it says the number is not in service wow they know how to block phone number these guys are fun and get triggered very easy I am going to keep calling them.

Hi, I gave these guys a call and they connected to my machine using Any Desk and then asked me to connect to his PC using Team Viewer.

Managed to file transfer some files from his desktop before he realised what I was doing and set a sys key on my PC.

It’s not any thing juicy but he freaked out when he saw the transfer completed.

2 Likes

Hi, I gave these guys a call and they connected to my machine using Any Desk and then asked me to connect to his PC using Team Viewer.

Managed to file transfer some files from his desktop before he realised what I was doing and set a sys key on my PC.

It’s not any thing juicy but he freaked out when he saw the transfer completed.

Lmao bravo well done Connor

He’s used the following websites:
elsevier-digital.com/checkout
windowsmac360.yolasite.com

IP: 104.211.185.95
State/Region: Maharashtra
City: Mumbai
Postal Code: 400002

Was in a call with them for 2 hours and I just couldent get them to give me their teamviewer id

Was in a call with them for 2 hours and I just couldent get them to give me their teamviewer id

same here thats why i just let him connect, i was hoping he’d download my files but hes just sitting on my computer watching it for the past 3 hours, opening random stuff up and trying to charge peoples credit cards.

Idk what to do.