Few question about VM, OBS and calls

Hello.
I am interested to start my own fight with scammers, but i got few questions about scam baiting:

• I install textnow or google now on VM or main system?
  • I install proxy on VM or main system?
  • is it safe to let scammers into VM? Main system is safe?
  • Can program in main system like key recorders work in VM?

Thanks for answers, is there any official discord to help people new in this kind of stuff?

1 Like
  1. You don’t install text now or google voice you use them in your browser on your host machine.

2. You run the VPN on your host machine.

3. Yes

4. If you are referring to a video recorder like OBS then you run it on your host machine or if you are referring to a keylogger then yes… you would run it in the VM, not to sure what you really asked in this last point.

Sharing scammer information or general scambaiting tactics isn’t liked by Discord and will get any server doing this deleted so the answer is no.

Also check out the scambait guide for more information: Getting started with scambaiting! - A Guide

Thank you for answering all my questions!

Of course i don’t wanna share any tactics or information, just to talk and maybe got some technical help from people, who are better in technical stuff.

One quick question. My friend told me, that viruses launched in VM can transfer into main system is it true?

1 Like

If using an exploit in the hypervisor yes they could but I wouldn’t think that any scammer has the mental capacity to accomplish this so you should be fine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 46 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.