Geek Squad Email - Active as of 8:34AM PST 12/8

Scammer number: 877 630 1221
Scammer website:
Fake service they are refunding:
Any other scammer information:

Payment Processed to GEËKSQÙÅD

Dear Customer,

Your authorization for the payment of 349.99 USD to GEËKSQÙÅD is successful. Customer Service for the USA & Canada +1 877 630 1221

This charge of 349.99 USD (inclusive of taxes) will appear on your bank or card statement as payments to **GEËKSQÙÅD.

We have attached the invoice for your subscription paid on 08 Dec 2022 with this email.

Product Description:

InvoiceNo: # INV-39204
Date: 08 Dec 2022
Product: Desktop Services - PC Protection 360 [3 years Subscription]
Amount: 349.99 USD

Notes
Please let us know if you have any issues regarding the payment as refund can be claimed within 24 hours of the payment.
Please connect us on +1 877 630 1221 within 2 working days

Sincerely,
© 2022 GEËKSQÙÅD
+1 877 630 1221

2 Likes

They wanna use AnyDesk, feel free to delete some files. Although I got some other guy who wanted to use ScreenConnect.

just deleted one of them’s files he went quiet :joy:

1 Like

Welcome Matt! I do so love that “quiet” from them when they realize they’ve been counter-scammed lol.

Love it. Thanks for getting them yall!!!

1 Like

they used fcare.cc as remote software

Joe, Forgot to say welcome to our brother/sisterhood! Nice 1st post. :wave:

fcare.cc simply iframes to https://medino.life/guest.aspx which is currently hosted by ColoCrossing

1 Like

My pleasure and happy to be here. I work in IT for my company and an enduser received this email and sent it to our Helpdesk. :slight_smile: Get these and the Popup scams from the users from time to time, so I will be posting them all here.

Still active as of today.