Geek Squad - Invoice # 456098762 (with email image)

2 Likes

Horrible connection and absolute brainless turds.

1 Like

Had the same experience. had to hang up. I got a call back from this number 301-708-3314, they left a voice mail “Hello my name John Smith. I am calling for the refund” please call back"

1 Like

Called it and used your info from above. Dolt told me he was paypal and my IP address was hacked and all the other usual nonsense. Screwing with him now. Thanks for new #.

1 Like

I have no idea how he got my number to call back. I did turn off my “Show My Caller ID” setting off on my iPhone. Maybe I have to use *67 in the future.

1 Like

No doubt it was saved in their call history if you made a call to them.

Those Indian scammers don’t seem to learn their lesson do they? Let’s try to shut that number down.

1 Like

When calling a toll free number they have access even if your number is blocked. Never call toll free numbers with you real phone always use a google voice of such, just make sure to unlink your real phone number after creating

It’s important to note that *67 doesn’t actually block your number at all. It simply sends a “flag” asking carriers not to display the number. Many VoIP carriers don’t honor this flag making *67 essentially useless for scambaiting.

NEVER USE YOUR REAL NUMBER FOR BAITING!!!

2 Likes

if I use Google voice, can they track my number to my email or my name?

Not to my knowledge. Doesn’t make logistical sense to be able to do so. However, personally, I make up bogus gmail addresses and link those to my GV burners just to err on the safe side. I link the same TN #'s to those and other email addresses, i.e. proton.me, etc.