Greuben who acted Steam employee which I didn't know about at all in Discord

So it all started in 12th December 2020 in Discord where I got a message from a user called “Kai.J” where he told me that he accidently reported me for illegal purchases which I had no clue on and I paniced and of course I took the grip because this is my first time happening and didn’t knew that it would be a scam or even if Steam employees were on Discord, so I added “greuben” who were Steam “employee” but he just created a Discord account and joined the World Of Tanks Europe server to catch some people to scam and I was the unlucky one. I had no clue what is going on but he told me that I need to pay money to verifie that I am the owner of my account and he will remove the ban which I thought how it worked in Official Steam (but it doesn’t and learned something new) so I keep paying and paying alot of money till I realized 13th December that something was bit odd and researched on Google in Steam Forums and people got exact same messages, from that point, I began to burst in tears and wondered what have I done! I didn’t eat or drink for 2 days and was hoping to continue because I was planning to do suicide and my mind wasn’t strong enough for that (luckily) and now I hope that police and my bank can help me. My Steam account got stolen and I was very sad because I recently pre-ordered Substance Painter 2021, I use it to make my own textures for my 3D models in Blender, now everything is gone! Worst year of my life.

His spare account to scam other people KaiJ