Group of PCH scammer documents

This is a group of PCH scammer documents that I have collected and I figured I would share it all with you guys so you can see how stupid these PCH scammers are lol, have fun reading these or using them for your scambait setup.

Link: Anonym File - PCH Docs.zip

Edit: seems a paypal scammer made it into this list by mistake lol

3 Likes

@ScammerRevolts This link takes me to a website that wants me to download a setup.exe file??

1 Like

I’m guessing it may have redirected you to an ad as the site offers free file hosting so trying the link again should work.

Hmmm… No. If I click the link it takes me to the Anonym File website. I am then presented with a button to Download. If I click it it takes me to a website where it asks me if I want to download file setup.exe. Nope!

Screenshot 2023-06-07 135718

Yeah, that is an AD it is bringing you to. Hit the back button should bring you back and then you can download it.

Well going back is not an option. lol.

Thanks

OH wait! I had to hit back 4 times…lol

The back button like in the image or simply go back to the link and try again, this type of advertising is common for sites like these so they can pay for the bandwidth used on the free file hosting.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 140322

SR Thanks!

I had to hit the download button 4 times before it would give me the file.

My downloader warned of a virus or malicious payload. So, I really don’t want to call Microsoft in India to fix my 'pooter.

there was a lot of misuse on anonymfile, and security vendors thought it was easier just to flag the whole domain