Having issues

I’ve tried many numbers on the forum I use text now have never had issues making a call to anyone before but none of these numbers ever seem to work or connect
Also I’m in Canada and it tells me I can’t use Google Voice in my country anyone in Canada use it ?

Well it is the weekend, most scammers arnt active on the weekend. I would try during a week day during the day time.

2 Likes

Have you also tried using firertc it works like a charm and I prefer it to text now

1 Like

Like @ScammerRevolts said, due to the scammers not being “online” or connected to their phone system, their phone system simply display’s a busy signal. Which sounds the same as an invalid number.

So weekdays 9am-9pm. Keep trying!

On a side note, it seems scammers are getting smarter when it comes to the dual anydesk connection trick. Which is a bummer. :frowning:

2 Likes

Firertc stopped working

1 Like

@Mitchell_Donaldson try using textnow

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I use maybe I’m just calling at the wrong hours my mother got a call the other day from Jamaica saying the won $2.5million and you could hear a baby screaming in the background I tried calling back but text now will only let me call Canada and America