Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! I recently came across Scammer Revolts channel and i have watched many other scam baiters but Scammer Revolts has inspired me to become a scambaiter i have everything i need but i wanted to know how do i gain access to the scammers computers? As i want to obviously do some file deletion which will set them back from scamming for a few days. So if someone knows could you please tell me how to gain access to a scammers computer.

Many thanks

1 Like

Hello! this question has already been asked and answered quite a few times on the forum. Please check other posts before posting!

Oh ok sorry abou that i did have 1 more question which is: is it illegal to do this?

Yes. It is illegal to delete files.

Even if they are scammers?

Depending on where you are located yes but the idea that the scammer would come forward to do any kind of legal process is none. Firstly they are already committing a crime trying and successfully scamming the vulnerable, also depending on how you accessed their device it can be argued that they have given you access so you had permission to access the system. These scumbags deserve everything and everyone that is coming for them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 46 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.