Here's anther email scam

I got this after emailing other scammers who are probably related.

ATTENTION: DEAR FRIEND FROM MR. JUDE JOE

please this office want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this day to be divert into government treasury account just because you refuse to pay the transfer charges as demanded by (I.M.F) authority Benin Republic. As a result of the information we got i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $7.4 Million which is your over due inheritance payment just because of transfer fee sum $275 dollar only.

But the reason why i sent you this email today is that you still have the chance to claim your fund if you could afford to pay the transfer charge. Again your inheritance payment has been converted into a consignment trunk box, and the government have already arranged for a special courier company which will deliver your fund to you within 4 to 5 working days with your tracking number to see when it is coming to you but failing to do this, they will have power over your fund as bank will soon start there second quioter final annual auditing. So i am very sorry if you failed to comply as this is the last chance.

In respect to this message, i will expect hearing from you immediately you read the mail.

My contact email address Email: ([email protected])

Thanks
MR JUDE JOE

I’m supposed to send the money to this bank:

Holder name: David Brian Paulsen
Holder address: 15918 NW Ryegrass St Portland, Oregon, 97229
Bank name: Axiom Bank
Bank address: 1675 SW Marlow Suite 330 Portland, Oregon, 97225
Account number: 07342540011289268
Routing number: 063192874

The name is real, but I don’t think it’s the scammer. I think it may be someone who was scammed. The routing number is for somewhere in Florida, not Oregon. And the bank address is the address for SOLE Financial.