How do scammers let ScammerRevolts access their PCs

Hello there everyone,
I have called many scammers, and luckily, some of them were using Anydesk. Whenever a scammer connects to my VM, I immediately copy his ID and try to connect to their PCs. Unfortunately, my connections always get rejected immediately each time I try to connect to their PCs. In contrast, ScammerRevolts connection success rate is 4/5.
So is there any way to trick scammers and make them accept my connections?

What you need are two machines (or VMs). When the scammer tries to connect to the first one, their Anydesk number will be shown on that machine’s copy of Anydesk. You need to enter that number into the second machine’s copy of Anydesk and click on “Browse Files” to connect to their computer. The trick is to then convince the scammer that they need to click on “Accept” on their computer in order for them to connect to yours. When you hear SR say something like “it says waiting for partner” in his video that’s what’s going on. If they accept the connection then you let them connect to the first machine and run their scam while you merrily delete away.

Good idea!
But I have never seen ScammerRevolts asking scammers to click on accept on their end

Again, if you watch his videos, every time you’ll hear him say something like “it says waiting for partner”. At that point he’s clicked on the “browse files” button and is trying to convince the scammer that he or she has to accept the connection in order to proceed. Most of them don’t fall for it but if you make enough calls, you’ll find one that is stupid or gullible enough.

So he tells them “waiting for partner” before he accepts their connection or after that?

This has already been asked multiple times on the forum, search before posting.