How I record video?

How do I record video on my PC from my scammer rig? (separate laptop, not doing VM, its a linux laptop I have)

I just wasted 30min of a scammers time as they tried to get into my linux laptop …how do i record that? it was hilarious (I want to record the numerous attempts of this scammer to try and get into my laptop)

hi
i have been make deposit brokerz.com but they scam me

so can you help me please

Hello! Please make sure you put your posts in the right category :smiley: I’ll move this one for you, Iv also noticed you have been very active on the forum and we love to see that but make sure you provide useful content in your reply since it does push the post to the top of the forum :smiley:

Here is a recording software for linux and windows operating systems: https://obsproject.com/

2 Likes

OBS, as SR stated. But, I’m not sure how well it will work if you’re not using a VPN solution, since they will see OBS running.

Well, the fun bit is they cant ever connect to my linux box(no matter how hard they try, helpme/logmein will never work on linux …try [win key]+R on a linux box, “application finder” comes up and they dont know how to deal wit that) so i dont see how they would ever see OBS

I just wanna record these dumbdumbs cause its hilarious when they try

Ill try OBS

Can that do just audio? I don’t want to do videos yet but was trying to voice record a call I was on using google voice and audacity but it was either I could only hear them on the recording and the other setting I could only hear myself, so not sure what is going on but would love to get some voice recordings.