I DL info off a scammers PC what to do?

I downloaded a file off a scammer’s PC. One of the files has some interesting info in it. It has the username and password for foodfun.shop which is the website they use to get people to download the ConnectWise software and gain access to the victim’s PC. I logged in to the site and I am able to see victim’s computers. My question is what should I do with this info??

Fred

6 Likes

I would ask Scammer Revolts as he is the experienced expert on this.

2 Likes

If youre able to see any personal info id say attempt to contact the victim with a phone number the scammers havnt seen and warn them. But then again that seems obvious. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t see how to DM him on this forum???

The only victim info I have is 7 AnyDesk addresses with passwords.
There is one email address for a victim, but I am reluctant to email them as I feel I might get in trouble.

2 Likes

I forwarded it to him for you. Be patient as he works too.

1 Like

Well if you have access try making a text document, write a number they can contact you on and leave it open in a big font on the desktop. If they have access like this these people have most likely already been scammed so they probably won’t be happy to talk to you but you should still give it a go and point them in the right direction by explaining the scam and to contact their banks ASAP to try and fix or soften any damage the scammers have done. If the computers are inactive and you don’t get any call go through the installed programs uninstall any remote access programs and clear all the computers from the scammers account so he can’t regain access again, hopefully they give you a call and you can explain what has happened.

6 Likes

Thanks!!!
I also was able to download a picture of what looks to be a child, maybe the scammers.

1 Like

Pictures of kids are always suspicious in my mind. Id recommend putting the pic through a reverse image search just incase theres a missing persons report out there! These people are scum i wouldnt be surprised if they try to do human trafficking too.

6 Likes

I’m curious as to the username and password for foodfun.shop, and if it could lead to the scam site getting sabotaged in any way

@KinCryos I could delete all of the connections they have. And that is what I did.

1 Like

So this is what I did, I deleted all the connections except my own. If one of the scammers uses the website to access my VM he will see the picture of the child in the middle of the screen, asking who is this??

2 Likes

@Jhawk @Robin117 @KinCryos @ScammerRevolts
So it all came to a head about 10 mins ago. I walked in, and the scammer was on my VM trying to do damage. I stopped him with CTRL ATL DEL. I had a spicy exchange with him over Notepad. He disconnected when I told him I had deleted all his work. LOL

2 Likes

I am now just noticing that the scammer tried to send a Zelle transfer from my fake BofA account to This part has been redacted. I hope it worked out for him!! LOL

3 Likes

I sent the email address to the FBI and they were happy to have it, thinking it may be a money mule. They also asked me not to do anything else on that server since they are trying to set up on it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 46 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.