I'll leave it to the pros

First of all, I wasn’t sure what category to put this under, so “Tech Other” seemed to be the best one. Anyhow, seeing as how my VM will not run any faster without adding more CPU and RAM to it, (I have added the maximum amount to it already), I’ll just leave the scam baiting to the pros, like ScammerRevolts and I’ll just continue to enjoy his videos……… I tried to finance a Dell G3 gaming laptop, with an Intel Core i7 (6-core) processor, 16 GB of RAM and 1 TB solid state hard drive, but Dell couldn’t approve it because they couldn’t verify my phone number which I’ve had for a few YEARS now………. Go figure. LOL But, I could still waste a scammer’s time, I just won’t let one remote into my computer. But on the other hand………. I DO know how to reformat for my hard drive and reinstall Windows 10 if I needed to because I back up everything to my 2 TB external hard drive. And while that would be a PITA, it really wouldn’t be that big of a deal. LOL So, perhaps I would let a scammer remote into my Windows 10 host machine.

I will tell you just long time your parts, I built pcs for a long time. I didn’t know of pick parts(i think that is the site) but dell had just what I wanted down to cpu, psu and cooling. I owed them way, way more then my build would have ever cost. I should have done the part by part method as always.