I'm new to ScamBaiting and I've many question

I’m 17 and new to ScamBaiting. I’m familiar with a bit of programming and good with tech. I’ve done the basic tutorials, downloaded Virtual Box, started to use VPNs, but I have a lot of question of different types, especially since I’m a mac user. Could someone a bit experienced be willing to have a chat with me? I know that I’m supposed to get all my info from forums, but I’ve been more confused for the past 2 hours than when I started.

Thanks for the help!

Exactly how I feel, I TOO HAVE QUESTIONS and I’m waiting for one to be approved (I’m 16) I also just got started using virtual machines and VPN’s I use a windows 7 64 bit vm thats on bobrtc (I think everyone should check it out you just gotta download it and import it into virtual box or vmware it’s really good) my question is how do you get into a scammers computer if you can’t get their anydesk id or teamviewer id or password like how scammerrevolts does it because he gets into their computer without getting their id in videos I SEE IT but he doesn’t show how to do it please help if you have knowledge on the subject

1 Like

@KingJamis1 Your question has already been asked on this forum many times, please search first before asking. Simply searching “delete scammers files” brings up many of these posts. @007_Atishay What exact questions do you have? I recommend checking out Getting started with scambaiting! - A Guide before sending your reply as it might answer some of the questions that you have.

1 Like

it’s been asked but I’ve never received an answer and nothing ever comes up when I search “delete scammer files” the only thing that comes up are your videos (AWESOME by the way) and kitboga but no tutorial or explanation as to how you guys do it

I’m talking about on this forum, not YouTube.

3 Likes

YOUR THE BEST! sorry for continuing to bring it up up I feel stupid about checking literally everywhere else except here but thanks again also I’m going to post a question sortof having to do with scambaiting (having to do with my VM) please approve it
THANKS AGAIN!!!

I would recommend to savestate when u finish installing windows bc is a pain in the ass to install windows again and agian