Is there a way to apply for mod/admin?

Hi scammerrevolts, I am happy that the site is back! The only thing is like you said there are no mods - admins. How can someone apply for a mod-admin? Thanks

3 Likes

Yeah as I said in the announcement post: An update on TSU and where it stands. I am not sure how I am going to go about doing that yet but when I do it will be posted here in the form of an announcement and probably posted on my Twitter as well.

5 Likes

So like you can’t apply for mod yet right?

No, currently there is no staff application system as I said in the above post.

Okay. Do you have a rough estimate on when you will be able to apply? Because I’m in Europe and it would help because I would be able to approve post as well.

Maybe a week or two, not really sure yet.

2 Likes

As someone who ran vast forms since 1998 until 2014, i can only advice you to never, make any of your users and / or followers into Moderators, let alone admins. Not even me.
fdnlogo
![logo|450x226]

Bruh there was barely internet in 1998… Plus, he doesn’t have any mods or admins and it’s hard for him to approve all of the posts

I did not say that he should not have moderators or admins. I just advised to not recruit them from his following. In the best case scenario it would be people that he knows personally.

Actually there was a lot of internet back then, more than today. Search for “dead internet theory” :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 46 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.