"IT Technical Web Solutions...This is Mike..." 1-800-694-5145

These guys managed to scam $699 out of the fake antivirus software “computer cleaning” from one of my older clients. They set it up with the fake CMD scan, then open up text and type the pricing at the end for “cleaning”. He made him print out a sheet of information:

IT Tech Web Solutions LLC
423 Oakcliff DR, Roanoke VA 24018
Toll Free Number 1-800-694-5145
AMT: $699 5 years Security and Warranty
*Mail the Cheque on the address above

Still seems to be taking calls.

Update: They have an active website as well, with the location to send their payments:

https://ittechwebsolutions.com/cube/contact-us-c2.html

here’s their payment form: https://ittechwebsolutions.com/cube/payment/payment_form.php

I just filed out the contact form lol with fake info and put a phone number to my bot. Hopefully they will call back.

1 Like

I sent their payment page to their hosting provider, due to it asking for bank information (oddly enough, while it asks for a routing number, that field can be left blank)

What a professional sounding organisation.

From their website:

ABOUT US

Technology fuels explorations, where innovation and care work hand in hand. Unseen opportunities rise as possibilities, only where creativity is always out of the box. We unceasingly redefine the benchmarks of excellence.

Technologically acumen, ethically sentient and professionally unwavering, we at IT Tech Web Solutions are all set to serve technology at its best. Doing that we unearth the best technological experience ever with your gadgets right from the time you purchase it to the time you scrap it.

With a team of incredibly hardworking and expert technocrats, we endeavor extreme devotion to ever growing technology.

Unified in our aim and diversified in our expertise we are committed to deliver you the technology at best. Deeply rooted to our principle of trust and transparency, we make every effort to create value for our worthy clients like you.

LOL