I've found so much scammer on tinder

Alright bois and girls I’ve spend enough $$ for you so that yall wont have to do it. This picture on top right here is a IG scammer that mstched with me on tinder. She might look normal but in all realistically she is a scammer that says she is gona have s*x with you for a certain amount of $$ but in reality just want your money.

So for the scam I’ve paid her $100 digitally saying that any more than that it would be considered a scam. And if she is real about it she would meet up with me and I’ll give the rest in cash. So on the day that we are supposed to meet, she said the following oh my bad my sister is in trouble and cant make it. So when I asked can you provide proof that you are with your sister in the hospital, oh man she went defensive and said how dare you not trust me… oh man that ticked me off and said this. Hey bitch I know you’re a scammer and if you dont prove me proper proof that you’re at the hospital with your sister then I’ll report you. So she posted this picture:

OH MAN I knew it was a fucking repost of a picture some where in the internet. So did abit of digging and guess what this is what I’ve found on a website that was entirely the same fucking picture: https://awwmemes.com/i/r4901-84-le-this-is-my-sister-she-is-in-60e7187cb73e4a07b279fd2947ef66fd
So now and I said hey your picture looks oddly familiar to this one what up with that? And now she never responded back sooo I insulted her a few more times and she just left me on read.

So moral of this story is bois and girls tinder is a shitty place and should ban people that only post their Instagram on their bio.

That picture probably isn’t her, they were probably catfishing you for money.